20/20 TEKNOLOGY HAS THE SKILLS TO ENSURE SUCCESS
The journey to the cloud and enhancing your customer digital experience is complicated.
Cloud computing is a compelling paradigm for managing and delivering application services over the internet. The benefits include scalability, business continuity, data security and cost reduction. It is rapidly changing the landscape of information technology and ultimately turning the promise of utility computing into a reality.
20/20 Teknology delivers services to support cloud adoption, such as network assessment & design, data center migration options, evaluation of cloud services and cloud governance best practices.
NETWORK ASSESSMENT & DESIGN
With the goal of analyzing current state of your network, and identifying areas to improve network performance, stability and reliability. This assessment will provide tactical and strategic recommendations for items listed below.
- Network performance testing
- Simulate end-user experience
- Best practices comparison
- WAN/LAN/Wireless architecture review
- Traffic shaping and quality of service evaluation
- Cloud-focused network architecture
- Monitoring your network and the cloud providers in a single pane of glass
- Leverage automation to minimize alerts
APPLICATION/SERVICE MIGRATION CRITERIA
- Prioritization of services and applications
- Infrastructure prerequisites
CLOUD SERVICES STRATEGY
- Cloud service selection principles: public, hybrid and private cloud services
- Understanding business inhibitors and cultural bias to cloud services
- Business drivers
- Dispelling myths such as data migrations
- Best practices and policy enforcement
- Data classification
- Staff role changes
- Service contract lessons learned
- Disaster recovery testing/certification
- Deliver cloud governance template
- PBX to the cloud return on investment
- Use case analysis
20/20 TEKNOLOGY HAS SUCCESSFULLY HELPED ENTERPRISES EMBRACE THE CLOUD AND IMPROVE CUSTOMER DIGITAL EXPERIENCE.
As you embrace cloud and mobility solutions, your network becomes a strategic asset. An intelligent network provides fast, reliable and secure connectivity for employees, partners and customers. It is crucial to understand this technology and how to optimize.
A few of the critical details to ensuring infrastructure readiness are listed below.
- Internet access is now the primary business app access paths
- Wireless network quality to support business critical applications
- Traffic visibility and control without legacy quality of service
- Legacy quality of service update as software as a service and public cloud access are now http/https traffic flows
- Bandwidth and path diversity to ensure prompt application response and voice quality
- User identification and authentication process
Please reach out to us to discuss how we have helped organizations migrate their data center to the cloud and deploy internet optimized network architecture.