BEYOND ZERO TRUST
A 20/20 TEK LUNCH ‘N’ LEARN WITH FORTINET
Join us for lunch at The Palm at 1750 Tysons Blvd in McLean on November 14 as we cover a broad range of vital cybersecurity topics such as:
- Why protecting the perimeter is not sufficient
- Microsegmenting your network to block malicious or unauthorized lateral movement
- Protecting your data from identity thieves and compromised devices
- Avoiding complex deployment and inherent security gaps caused by adding point solutions
- Empowering Zero Trust implementation with threat prevention and centralized security management
- How to determine if zero day threat enabled intruder onto network?
The event runs from 11:30-1:30 and should be great food coupled with great insights. RSVP using the form on the right.