SD-WAN TRENDS & BUSINESS DRIVERS
LUNCH N LEARN
Feb. 28, 2019
|11:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.||Welcome & Introduction|
|11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.||SD-WAN Overview & Trends|
|12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.||Customer Success Story|
|1:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.||Customer Success Story|
|1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||Open Discussion|
SD-WAN Migration Steps to Consider:
- How does a Smart WAN integrate with your existing services and LAN-based networks? SD-WAN smarts are at the client remote connection.
- Define the use cases and determine if the applications integrate with the intelligent nature of SD-WAN.
- Existing Circuits/Service Provider contracts could cause issues when adopting an SD-WAN architecture, such as supported transport methods.
- Investigate broadband availability and associated costs at each of your remote offices.
- Do you or your service providers have the skills to manage SD-WAN?
20/20 Teknology Network Architect
SD-WAN is not just a buzzword anymore. 20/20 Teknology has proven there are valid business reasons to adopt this emerging technology, such as:
- Lower telecom costs
- Enhance user experience through improved application performance
- More reliable connectivity with additional redundancy
- Move security to the edge
- Improve visibility and manageability of the WAN
SD-WAN requires a cross-functional team: app dev, networking, security and telecom. All need to contribute for a successful SD-WAN deployment.
Gartner estimates that over 40% of enterprises are expected to adopt SD-WAN by the end of 2019.
1750 Tysons Blvd.
McLean, VA 22102
February 28, 2019
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
For more information or to RSVP, contact Whitney Goins.